1) Anglers Own keepnets to be used on all Lakes.
2) All Keepnets to be layed out on bank to dry when you get to peg.
No keepnets to go into water until 15 minutes before all in.
3) 50lb max. limit in carp nets . 40lb max. limit in silver net.
** upto 5lb over the limit net will be reduced to limit.
** 5lb over net limit and whole net will be disqualified.
Carp net - carp / barble over 1lb . Silver net - everything else (especially large bream)
these are maximum limits NOT targets
4) The peg you draw is the peg you fish. No swopping or changing pegs.
5) No pre - baiting swims before the all in. No rinseing bait tubs in margins before all in.
6) Do not hold pots over the water before the all in.
7) No floating baits including castors , pellets ect..
8) Any fish on the hook at the whistle - you have 15 mins to land it. need to shout ''fish on'' so someone knows.
9) 12 " minimum between hook and float.
10) All fish must be landed in your own peg.
11) Fish must be left in keepnet for us to weigh in. Do Not take out keepnets from water.
12) Only 1 line in the water at a time. No plumbing up another line whilst either rod or pole line is in the water.
13) 2 standard tin meat limit. 2kg bag groundbait max. NO bread allowed
14) Bait restrictions on Cuckoo Canal please check these before fishing.
15) If you are unsure about anything you can or can't do or use please ask us and not another angler.
16) All normal fishery rules apply
** Specimen fish allowence in nets please ask **
We hold open matches every sunday all year.
These are open to everyone and all welcome.
The draw is at 9am and we fish 10.15am till 3.45pm. .
We do a bonus ball which is as follows
At the end of the match a peg number is drawn out of the bag and the person on that peg number needs to have finished either 1st - 2nd or 3rd.
There needs to be a minimum of 3 people to pay out 1st - 5 for 1st/2nd - and 7 for 1st/2nd/3rd.
You must have paid in to the pot at least once before before full payout. only half pot payout for first time.
We pay out on the bonus ball for 1st, 2nd and 3rd so if you get the bonus ball and come 1st you get all what is in the pot ,
if You come 2nd you get half
and if you come third you get a third Of it,
if no one wins It, it rolls over to the next week until it reaches £60 then it is capped , and any remainder is then added to the new pot once it has been won.
To enter the bonus ball is optional and costs £1.
we also do a optional £2 raffle
example OF MATCH FEES
Peg fee £7 manditory
Pools fee £10 manditory (this is what is paid out in prize money)
Minimum entry £17
optional extras- Bonus ball £1
ALL IN £20
Club bookings taken.
Please phone to arrange a club booking, and give details of how many pegs required which lake, times, your name and number.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 5.5 HRS
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLUB ORGANISER TO MAKE SURE ALL THE ANGLERS FISHING KNOW THE RULES FOR THE LAKE THEY ARE FISHING INCLUDING NETS LIMITS. AND TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN NETS .
ALL NETS ARE TO BE LEFT IN THE WATER AND FISHERY STAFF WILL TAKE THEM OUT TO BE WEIGHED.
YOU MAY USE AND READ YOUR OWN SCALES IF YOU LIKE OR WE CAN USE OUR SCALE AND WE CAN READ THE SCALES FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE.
MATCH ORGANISER SHOULD LET US KNOW THEY ARE HERE AND FIND OUT WHICH PEGS THEY HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED. ALSO MATCHES MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE YOU GO DOWN TO FISH, NOT AFTER.
20 PEGS ON THE ''WOODPECKER POOL'' .
33 PEGS ON THE ''KINGFISHER LAKE''
23 ON THE CARP SIDE OF THE ''CUCKOO CANAL'' ( LOW NUMBERS )
13 ON THE SILVER FISH SIDE OF THE " CUCKOO CANAL" ( HIGH NUMBERS )